Tuesday 16 February 2010

Flirtatious type with stockings

As well as experimenting with foiling, I thought about adding more detail to the legs by thinking about adding stockings and tights. Looking at the two one without the stockings and the other without I stuck the up on the wall to see which design was more legiable and eyecatching. Asking my piers also for their advice they agreed with me and said the design without the stockings because the type with the stockings took away the definition of the form of the letter and it looked to black.

What was also mentioned was that a girl from my course last year did something similar to the type that I have made which was quite gutting as I thought this typeface worked really well, but instead of getting rid of it I thought around ways of how I could change it to make it look different. Making it a starting point to expand on.


No comments:

Post a Comment