Tuesday 16 February 2010

Initial Ideas and thoughts of Bacardi





My first thoughts of the Bacardi brief was that I wanted to use the female figure and parts of the body to create a sense of flirtatious. The reason for this was because my target audience is the young 18-24 males who are fun and outgoing etc so I thought what makes men interested in looking at an advert or an image what makes them look and its normally a woman or a naked woman, sex sells so I thought incorporating the woman figure somehow making it tasteful and not showing to much of a woman I thought this would be appealing to the male audience.

I also looked into using flirtatious language also and how I could promote this to the male audience.
I researched into the different ways of flirting and how people flirt with each other and what feelings it gives to one another. This then gave me more of an idea of relating this to the female figure but more research needed to be taken.
I then looked at Bacardi it self and what it offers such as the different flavours of drinks and I thought how I could associate this to the flirtatious theme. I then wanted to focus on where I wanted my designs to be situated this also helped for what I was going to design this is where I started to brainstorm and draw ideas and collect research of what I was interested in for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment