Tuesday 6 April 2010

Design Development

So from the crit I got feedback on my posters and they said about changing the with into a serif or a sans serif font because they thought using the leg type for the whole message looks a bit to much and that I needed to merge the type together so they didnt overlap each other. In my opinion I liked it the way it was but I thought I would take their opinions into consideration and see what it would look like, on the other hand I do agree I need to stop the overlapping off the legs so I will be merging these together to be as one.

I don't think I like changing the with to a serif or a sans serif font it makes it look out of place and not part of the rest of the text or message. It distracts you away from everything else on the page.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment